The non-security refreshes on 7th August 2018 for Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft Office 2013 has been shared by Microsoft.
The non-security updates for Office take after a month to month plan; Microsoft distributes the reports on the first Tuesday of the month and lines up on that with security-related updates for Office, Windows, and other Microsoft items on the second Tuesday of the month. You can visit www.office.com/setup for detailed information.
You can look at our outline of the July 2018 non-security refreshes for Microsoft Office here.
Note that the updates are just for the MSI-based installer versions of Microsoft Office and not for Office 365. Also, contact on office.com/myaccount to get more information.
Microsoft Office 2013
KB4011155 – Update for MS Office that installs the MT Extra text style for math conditions made with the Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0. Likewise refreshes the Segeo UI emoticon textual style.
KB3172506 – Update for Microsoft Office 2013 that fixes a refresh issue for new meeting areas when utilizing the Rooms button or the Room Finder add-in.
KB4022212 — Same as KB4011155.
KB4022226 – Update for OneDrive for Business. OneDrive is fit for assuming control connections from OneDrive for Business. Likewise adds choices to relocate synchronization from Groove.exe to OneDrive quietly and naturally.
KB4018374 – Update for Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 adds capacities to LinkedIn SlideShare and insert and play Vimeo recordings and, and YouTube’s old implant code.
KB4032250 – Skype for Business 2015 refresh.
Microsoft Office 2016
KB4032234 – The refresh for MS Office 2016 fixes two diagram related issues. The primary fixes an outline related crash, the second a show issue where gridlines at the base are not shown.
KB4032232 – Updates the Microsoft Office 2016 Language Interface Pack.
KB4032238 – Update for Project 2016 that corrects an information misfortune issue.
KB4022216 – Update for OneNote 2016 that avoids disseminated pages in a class notebook from being deleted by understudies and includes an affirmation dialog when educators endeavor to delete distributed pages.
KB4022219 – Update for OneDrive for Business for MS Office 2016 that is indistinguishable from KB4022226.
KB4018368 – Update for PowerPoint 2016 that is indistinguishable from KB4018374.
KB4032258 – Big refresh for MS Word 2016 that progressions the accompanying:
- Fixes a “garbled characters” issue in the Korean dialect version when utilizing Send Email Message in Finish and Merge.
- Header or footer missing issue when printing archives in Word 2016 with field codes to set header or footer.
- Page show issue in multi page table records in Word with Repeat as header push at the highest point of each page chose.
- Settled a hang in Word 2016 when opening Word 2010 records.
- Settled a hang in Outlook when opening an email message with a great many hyperlinks and looking over the report or clicking in the message body.
- Settled a crash in Word 2016 when opening particular archives in Excel and altering them in Word.
- Settled an adjusted issue for numbers when utilizing decimal tab to adjust numbers in tables.
- Managed content is evacuated when you hit delete in the wake of utilizing auto-right to settle a word before the directed word.
- Some content in tables was not shown when opening Word 2010 archives with tables in Word 2016.
- Settled a wrong header and footer show issue on pages.
- Refresh enhances Dutch interpretation.
KB4032255 – Update for Skype for Business 2016.
Still, need more information or have questions? You can visit the Microsoft support center or office.com/setup.